e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 - 2016 Bath Spa University
BA(Hons) Fashion Design
2012-2013 Bristol School of Art
Foundation Diploma in Art and Design - Distinction
2010 - 2012 The Red Maids' School Sixth Form
A-Levels in Art, Textiles and Chemistry: A*, A, A
- Advanced level of skills using Adobe Illustrator for producing accurate, detailed flat drawings, and Photoshop for developing mood boards and colour palettes.
- Strong level of manual pattern cutting.
- Confident with both hand and machine sewing.
- Developed hand drawn sketching and illustration skills.
- Good trend research observation skills and ability to collect and refine visual research.
- Developed sense for colour and building colour stories.
- Well organised, hard working and reliable.
- Enthusiastic working as part of a team to create work, and working independently on own projects.
- April 2017 - Now - Ralph and Russo Haute Couture
Pattern Cutting Intern - Assisting the senior haute couture pattern cutter for both collection and client orders. Tracing and amending patterns, developing toiles and following fittings with alterations. Working to specific client custom measurements, padding mannequin to reflect the clients measurements.
Additional experience with hand sewing for preparation of final garments.
- July 2016 - October 2016 - Sharon Wauchob
Studio Intern - roles included: tracing and amending patterns, development of toiles, sewing final garments in a range of materials including delicate laces, silks and heavier weight wovens. Preparing production packs and communicating with suppliers. Sourcing fabric and components. Working backstage at London Fashion Week show.
- June 2014 - April 2016 - Fashion Show Producer Assistant
Assistant to show producer John Walford for London Fashion week, Graduate Fashion week and Bath in Fashion.
- February 2014 - Joe Richards London
Worked alongside designer producing the digital range plan for Autumn/Winter 2014 London Fashion Week
- August 2011 - AMC Design House London
Shoe design company, worked digital colour blocking and colour trending for Spring/Summer 2013
References available upon request